Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mixing Leather & Lace

This weekend I went to an outdoor art event in Dana Point called Elephant Parade. I got to see different life-size Asian elephant statues painted by artists, dignitaries, and celebrities. What I absolutely love about this event is that it helps raise money to support Elephants and spread global awareness of the issues affecting these mammals.
 
 
After wandering the Elephant Parade, I walked around and explored some gorgeous spots of Dana Point. So... I couldn't help but include a little bit of the parade and local scenery in this post.
 
 
For this look I mixed a leather a-line tank (Nordstrom, Savvy) over a lace shirt (Nordstrom, BP), and midi tube skirt (Nordstrom, Savvy). I accessorized it with some statement earrings (Forever 21), a gold cuff (Nordstrom, BP), and leather strapped booties (Target). I love playing with different textures when I style. You should try it out too!
Happy Styling!
 
 













 

1 comment:

  1. Obsessed with this look, these elephants, and your new HAIR! Gorgeous! Also, just bought a similar skirt so keep up the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete