Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Style doesn't stop at Disney, you just add some ears!

Couldn't resist doing a Disney post, ears and all! I am so excited that my pass is no longer blocked due to the summer crowds, that I had to make a special trip after work.  After all, Disneyland is one of my favorite places on earth! And since I frequent this place often I thought I might do a post on, what I wear to places like this one.

Due to the heat still lingering from summer I kept my look comfortable, yet playful. I decided to pair my high waisted circle skirt (Target), with a fun black and white printed crop top (Nordstrom BP), denim motorcycle jacket, my studded converse, retro shades (Forever 21), and couldn't forget my 
Minnie Ears!

What do you wear to Disneyland? or any other theme park? Whatever you do keep it comfortable, 
but make it creative! 
Happy Styling!






No comments:

Post a Comment