Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pretty in Polka Dots

I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful roommate, Tawnee! She let me use her closet to put this look together for today's post. Not only is she the sweetest person I have met, she proves to be quite the photographer! Thank you Tawnee!
For this look I felt pretty in pink polka dots! This adorable romper is from Urban Outfitters the shoes, bag, and necklace are all from Nordstrom. This is probably one of my favorite looks and the funny part is that it isn't even mine! But lucky for me, my roommate allows me to borrow it, along with other fun pieces that I will probably show in future posts.
Remember, everything can always be worn for different occassions! The way I wore it is perfect for a date or a night out with girlfriends. f you add tights, this look is great for work. Throw a vest on and some sandal, then you have a perfect casual look.
Don't limit your pieces to one type of look, get creative!
Happy Styling!
 
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment