Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sometimes a Shirt is Better Worn Backwards!

A few weeks ago I went to LACMA to gather a little artistic inspiration and I also decided to wear my shirt backwards. Not only did I share my outfit but I also included some photos of the artwork that caught my attention and inspired some of my own work.

As for the look, I wore a LUSH art deco design tank backwards, with black cuffed shorts, a taupe structured jacket, and black sandals. I also included a few pictures of the shirt as it was designed to be worn, so you could decide which way you like to wear it. Or... you can find other shirts in your wardrobe that can be worn forward and/or backward; it's all up to you and whatever you like best! I hope my shirt switch up inspires you, just like the artwork at LACMA inspired me. Happy Styling!






















No comments:

Post a Comment