Thursday, August 15, 2013

Twirling in Polka Dots

Continuing the trend this week and twirling in a polka dot dress. You could say that, "I rock a lot of polka dots (New Girl)." And I think they a print worth wearing often!  They are easy to pattern mix, and also fabulous on their own.
For this look I wore a lace top from Nordstrom, over a polka dot dress, and black slip dress from Free People.  I also added silver statement necklace from BP at Nordstrom, studded booties, and a felt hat from Target to complete the look.
I must say, this look has an ability to make you want to twirl and dance. Or at least that is what I felt like doing while wearing this dress. Break out some of your own polka dots and rock them just like myself and Zoey Deschanel from New Girl.
Happy Styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment