Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Suit Up Ladies!

I have had a few requests for some wear to work posts, and decided this week I would do a wear to work series. For this first look of the series I decided to showcase non other than a pant suit. I am a big fan of women in suits and feel like, if done correctly, they are the perfect way to make a professional fashion statement. The key to finding the right suit is always the fit!
Make sure your suit choice is tailored to you and your style.
 
 
For my look I put together a classic black (Theory) pant suit. I prefer the skinny pant look and a well fitted jacket. I also paired a classic white button up shirt (GAP) with a black leather panel peplum top (Nordstrom) over it for a unexpected look. I also added a fun gold and black statement necklace, gold cuff, ring, polka dot ipad cover (Kate Spade), and metal toe pumps (Nordstrom) to complete the look. Don't make the look seem too put together, give the look some style by cuffing the sleeves and unbuttoning the collar. How are you going to wear your suit? And is it a skirt suit or pant suit? Whatever you do, make it represent you but in a professional fashion forward way.
Happy Styling!
 


1 comment: