Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weekend Getaway - Summer Essentials

This weekend my high school girlfriends and I are getting together for a getaway reunion in Santa Barbara. I can't even begin to express how excited I am for this trip because, 1. I haven't seen these girls, all together, in forever! and 2. it is the perfect opportunity to blog about what I will be bringing for my weekend away. Today it's all about what I will be packing for a day in the sun.

My day in the sun includes a fun pair of retro shades from Forever 21, sunscreen, sandals, and towel from Target, Hat from Nordstrom, and lastly the perfect swim suit from H&M.

I am a big fan of mix and match swimwear so I decided to show an easy way to accomplish this: pick one piece to be your print and use the other to break up the print by choosing a solid color. And... you can't forget your sun protection! Make sure to pack sunscreen, shades and a hat to keep your skin and hair safe from sun damage. The only thing left, is a cute cover-up and a bag to carry it all!

What would you bring for a day in the sun? Whatever you decide, make it bold and about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment