Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dressing up Chambray for Day 6!

Met up with a friend for dinner and drinks and thought it might be fun to dress up my chambray for day 6.

I wore my darker chambray and paired it with a sheer olive green skirt. I added gold accessories, a studded belt, and strappy heels to complete the look. 

During the day, I wore this same look with flats and less jewelry to make the look a little more casual and daytime friendly. This outfit is also perfect for work! All you need is a blazer, to give it work appropriate sophistication. 

Overall, this is probably one of my favorite looks, due to its versatility. All you need is a few accessory switches and it can work for daytime, wear to work, and a night out. I challenge you to try and create a transitional outfit with your chambray. You might surprise yourself with how many looks you can come up with. Happy styling!


{full look from head to toe}





No comments:

Post a Comment