Thursday, June 27, 2013

How to Pack for a Weekend Getaway

When you have a weekend getaway that includes the following: pool swimming, beach going, wine tasting, nights on the town, and some peaceful lounging, you need to have all the right pieces to create easy outfits that don't bulk up your travel bag. That is exactly what I will be doing for my trip to Santa Barbara with a few of my high school friends.

One of the easiest ways to help save space while traveling is to bring one jacket that can work with each outfit you pack. You should also keep the shoe choices down to 3 pairs: one for the beach, one for daytime, and one for nighttime. Here are a few photos of the outfits I will be taking with me. Notice that I have only one jacket throughout all the outfits and three pairs of shoes. What are you going to take with you on your summer getaway? Happy styling!
 
{daytime outfit 1}

{daytime outfit 2}

{beach/pool outfit}

{nighttime outfit 1 but also daytime with wedges}

{nighttime outfit 2}

No comments:

Post a Comment