Monday, June 17, 2013

7 Days of Chambray/ Denim - Day 1 on The Queen Mary

Whether or not we like to admit it, fashion plays a large role in history. It's because of icons like Princess Diana that have proved how integral fashion is to the world and it's history. I am inspired by Princess Diana not only because of her fashion but also the grace and compassion she showed throughout her lifetime. She is a true role model and that is why I had to visit her exhibit at The Queen Mary to learn more about her and see some of the famous pieces that she once wore. Here is a little peak into my day on The Queen Mary and my own style that I chose for the occasion. Enjoy!

{gorgeous day on The Queen Mary}
{denim jacket, peplum top, DVF skirt, and target wedges}
{kind of obsessed with this DVF skirt I got on sale for $55!!!}
{my Mom in her stylish outfit that I helped her put together}



{our view from tea at The Tea Room}

{tea time with my beautiful Mother}

{absolutely stunning}

No comments:

Post a Comment