Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Italian Fashion Experience and Inspiration

Not to long ago I posted what I packed in my carry-on suitcase for my trip to Italy. Today, I am sharing some of those actual outfits that I wore during the trip. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of every outfit but I have most of them. I hope you enjoy!

I have also included some of my fashion inspiration from the trip in the second portion of this post. Check it out!

{Day 1 - ROME}

{Day 2 - ROME}

{Day 3 - Train to Florence}


{Day 3 - Florence}

{Day 4 - Florence}

{Day 5 - Siena}

{Day 7 - Venice}

{Day 8 - Venice}

{Day 9 - Murano}

{Day 12 - Milan}

Not only do I have my own fashion to share but I am also going to share with you all the fashion inspiration that I found while visiting the different cities I went to on my trip. My fashion inspiration comes from store windows, museums, and even from people watching.
 
{Even in ancient sculptures you can admire fashion}











{in Venice and Burano they are known for lace making}

{here is someone actually making lace}











{a fun display in one of the most awesome department stores in Milan}

{just some of the most amazing shoes and pants I saw}

{some of the pamphlets from the museums I visited}

{my souvenirs}

{the handmade lace dress from Burano}

{can't get over the detail in the lace work}


No comments:

Post a Comment