Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Crop Wrap Shirt and Maxi Skirt Combo

The cropped shirt seems to be everywhere these days, so I decided to put a fun twist on the look with a wrap shirt. This shirt has the versatility that your summer wardrobe can't live without! You can wear it cropped like I did here, or layer it over a dress, bralette, tank, or bandeau.

This maxi skirt is also a great summer "go to" piece. It's comfortable and sassy without trying too hard. You can pair it with a fun top like the one shown or a simple t-shirt. A denim jacket is also a great third piece to add on as well.

In the looks below, I showed both my daytime casual version of this look and how easy it is to transition to nighttime dressy. This is probably one of my more sassy looks I have put together, but still leaves a little to the imagination.

Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions. Happy styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment