Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lace on Wheels

Pretty excited about the fact that I got to ride a motorcycle for the first time the other day. Not only did I check that off my bucket list, but considering that I was wearing a dress, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to blog my outfit as well!

For this look, I paired my lace maxi dress with a bralette, biker style crop jacket, and combat boots. One of my favorite ways to wear a very girly dress is to add edgy pieces to make the look less frilly and a bit unexpected. It didn't hurt that I got to pose with a Harley for this look either!


{the complete look}


CAUTION: Ride a Harley in a dress at your own risk! For safety purposes I tied up my dress and made sure to wear a helmet. Happy styling and Harley riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment