Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dressember Week 3

As the weeks go on I am having to be more creative with the looks I put together. Only 8 more days of Dressember, so I must make them count!

On the 17th day of Dressember I wore my form fitting tank dress with a sweater and leather jacket. I used gold accessories to tie it all together. So far I have to say this is probably my favorite. It is very comfortable and can be dressed down by losing the jewelry and dressed up by taking the beanie away.

{dress, sweater, booties, accessories (nordstrom), and  jacket (kaitlyn clothing)}

On the 18th day of Dressember I did a REPEAT! I wore this polka dot dress previously on day 7 and changed it up by wearing a sweater and jacket over it this time. Overall a very comfortable look and yet great for transitioning from daytime to night. Thanks again to Lauren Scotti for the setting of this shot!

{dress and jacket (kaitlyn clothing), sweater and boots (nordstrom)}

On the 19th day of Dressember I had to get creative to show this look because I didn't have anyone to take my photo. So instead I did a little photography of my own. I paired my black polka dot dress with a denim jacket, red lips, arm candy, and of course my studded converse.

{dress, shoes, watch, beanie, and phone case (nordstrom), jacket (urban outfitters), jewelry (forever 21)}

On the 20th day of Dressember I wore a pink dress with a studded belt, floral blazer, polka dot tights, and combat boots. I love how this look has a little bit of pattern mixing and edge to match. Once again easily dressed up or down for any occasion.

{dress, tights, boots (nordstrom), blazer (urban outfitters), and belt (forever 21)}


On the 21st day of Dressember I wore my form fitting tank dress with a peplum striped top and a khaki trench vest, with non other than Mr. Justin Beiber! This was a fun look that I actually surprised myself with. I didn't really think to put this together until a spur of the moment idea came to me; in my frantic attempt to make it to work on time. And the best part is I kind of love it and look forward to wearing this look again.

{dress, belt, cuff, shoes, and peplum top (nordstrom), vest (forever21)}

On the 22nd day of Dressember I decided to get a little dressed up for a nice dinner. I paired my LBPD (Little Black Peplum Dress) with my leather jack,  faux fur vest and booties. I felt very polished but yet edgy. Love this dress! And this Look!


{dress (zara), jacket (kaitlyn clothing), vest (nordstrom), jewelry, belt (forever 21), and booties (the basement)}


On the 23rd of Dressember I wore a burgundy dress with a angular cut khaki jacket, textured tights and booties to match. I wore this to see A Christmas Carol play at the South Coast Repertory. The play was absolutely amazing and I felt fashionable for the occasion. This completes week 3 of Dressember and I hope it has inspired you in some way as it has inspired me through out this season. Happy Dressember!

{dress (forever 21), jacket (kaitlyn clothing), tights, bracelet, and shoes (nordstrom)}


1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love them all! I can't even pick a favourite! I do like what you did on 21st though, really different and lovely.

    Happy Christmas Eve

    Janine xx
    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete