Sunday, December 23, 2012

My CUT! Costume and Cinema Exhibit Adventure

Last weekend I went to the CUT! Costume and Cinema Exhibit at the Bowers Museum and was amazed at how beautifully intricate the costumes are. The gowns are stunning and the male costumes look so authentic. It is amazing to see all the detail up close and witness all of the different distressing techniques used on the fabrics.

I am sure it's not hard to tell I love fashion, so this exhibit was definitely a favorite of mine and I encourage anyone that loves fashion or cinema to check it out!

Here are a few of my photos from my visit...


{the dress from Ever After}
{outfits from the movie The Duchess}
{a close up of one of The Duchess outfits}

{Captain Jack Sparrow's costume}

{costume that Kate Winslet wore in Finding Neverland}

{costumes from Sherlock Holmes}

{the jackets from Defiance worn by Daniel Craig}

{the dresses from The Phantom of the Opera}





{dress from The Prestige}

{Dress from Land of the Blind}

{absolutely stunning!}

{Amy Adams dress from Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day}











{the front of the cape/robe worn by Kate Winslet}

{another dress from Finding Neverland}

{a close up of the dress and all of its intricacy}

No comments:

Post a Comment