Monday, December 10, 2012

Dressember Day 9 & 10!!!

Sorry for the delay! For Day 9 I continued my polka dot theme for the weekend by wearing my polka dot free people dress with textured tights, a leather jacket, and combat boots. I also added a little red lipstick to help give the look a little pizzaz. This is one of my absolute favorite dresses! And I am sure you will see it again before dressember is over.

{Day 9}
dress (free people), jacket (kaitlyn clothing), boots & tights (nordstrom)



For Day 10 I dressed it up a bit with my graphic print dress paired back to tights, tan booties, brown belt and my favorite khaki blazer! This look is great for work and can also be easily transitioned into happy hour. In fact I decided to meet up with my girlfriend after work and see a movie. 21 more days to go! Happy Dressember!!!

 
dress (forever21), jacket (kaitlyn clothing), belt, tights, booties, and cuff (nordstrom)


1 comment:

  1. Love both these, I didn't know People Tree did such nice dresses!!

    Janine xx
    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete