Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dressember Day 5

I am in 5 days and still haven't repeated any dresses yet.  And I still have plenty more to share the next few days. Today, I decided to wear my cream lace shift dress over some leggings and paired back to army green vest, booties, bracelets, and necklaces. I love the contrast that the dress has against the black and green. This is one of my favorite looks so far and can't wait to share more. Happy Dressemeber!
 
{thought I would show the look and the details}


1 comment:

  1. I would have never have thought to put black with white lace and it looks so good! I love the accessories too, I am guilty of not wearing enough accessories so like to see how other people wear theirs, very cool!

    Janine xx
    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete