Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ditch the heels and work the sneakers!

With the job I have I am often climbing ladders, carrying heavy objects, and running all over the place. With that being said... heels are not very realistic for my day-to-day routine. So, I have to get creative with my shoe choices and as of right now I only have flats. Now I am looking into a few pairs of converse. Therefore, I am making this post all about making sneakers look cute for work, life, and maybe even a date night. The following are photos I used for inspiration to put together my own sneaker looks. Who says you can't look cute and be comfortable? Not me!

{love the rose colored denim with the converse and hat to pull it all together}

{neon sneakers with a neon necklace}

{love these polka dot pants and these blue tennies}

{love this dress with the converse}

{sneakers and stripes}

{a cute summer dress with bright aqua converse}

{studded converse and a LBD}

{stripes, floral, and studded converse}

{casual outfit with a pop of converse pink high tops}

{make a dress casual instantly with a cute pair of white sneakers}

{one of my favorite sneaker looks}

No comments:

Post a Comment