Thursday, July 5, 2012

Feeling a little PINK

A few months ago I decided that I needed something new and fun in my life. To make that happen I put a little pink in my hair and loved it so much that I decided to do it again.

Here are a few pictures of the different styles that I have tried since re-doing the pink. I also included a few photos that inspired my pink hair do. I hope you enjoy!

{my PINK hair from the back}

{and PINK from the front}


 {Just taught myself how to do a PINK fish-tail braid}
{half hair up PINK}



{PINK bun! - and no, it is not a sock bun haha}

{PINK bun from the back}
 The following photos are the pictures that inspired my pink hair...

{PINK, BLONDE, & BLACK}
Found on pintrest

{PINK pony}
dirtylittlestylewhoree.tumblr.com

{one of my favorite actresses working the PINK}
pinspire.com

{PINK hair orange lips}
laceandtea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment