Thursday, July 12, 2012

Accessorize it!

Anyone in fashion will tell you that accessories can make or break an outfit. Well... I love accessories and I thought I might share some of my favorite accessory trends that are popular right now. I tend to be drawn to statement pieces and also very dainty pieces. I love gold and silver and I am not opposed to mixing metals.

I will include some great accessories I found and some accessories of my own. What are some of your favorite accessories? Try something new! Be bold or go simple, but whatever you do accessorize right!

{a statement necklace that makes a BOLD statement}
becauseimaddicted.net

{statement earrings are a great way to make a simple outfit pop}
spool72.com

{telephone satchel - GENIUS}
leeoliveira.com

{a delicate headband can add just a little touch to a simple hair-do}
cupcakesandcashmere.com


{this earring is unique but undeniably cute}
bricheeseandcrackers.tumblr.com

{jewelry heaven}
karlascloset.com

{love the lace in these fun wedges}
thefancy.com
{the double cuff is one of my favorite accessory trends right now}
thefancy.com
{rings}
 thefancy.com
{love a good cuff}
rstyle.me

{my own favorite statement necklaces}
{some of my other favorite pieces}
{my jewelry tray}
{a great way to organize your necklaces and smaller jewelry}
{best way to organize your jewelry in a bathroom drawer}

1 comment:

  1. To quote Ken Downing... "More is more and less is a bore!"

    ReplyDelete