Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Floral Fashion

One of my favorite fashion trends has always been floral prints. This season has me growing a floral garden in my closet. The floral trend can be found in accessories, jackets, pants, dresses, shirts... you name it.

Here are some of my favorite floral looks that I have seen and used for my own inspiration. I hope these inspire you to work something floral in your wardrobe or wear florals in a new way.

{I love this casual version of the floral}
lookbook.nu

{the floral pants with a tailored shirt is always a great sophisticated look}
wellanddapper.tumblr.com

{this is a brave look but I love it! Floral suits are very fun}
shefinds.com

{floral on floral with a solid color clutch}
found on pintrest from pintrest user

{floral pant with a bright solid top is a great way to work this trend}
lookbook.nu

{a very romantic floral look}
theglamourai.com

{casual/beachy floral look}
sincerelyjules.com

{floral and leather is always a great way to take a pretty look and make it edgy}
found on pintrest from pintrest user

{a bold floral makes a very sexy look}
apieceoftoastblog.com

{a fun floral clutch can pair well with neutrals}
erineverafter.blogspot.com

{another floral and leather look}
chicisimo.com

 {a floral crown is a fun feminine way to play up this trend as well}
100layercake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment