Monday, June 11, 2012

A few of my favorite things...



Forget raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... these are a few of my favorite things...

Unfortunately Mondays are usually dreaded so I thought I might make this Monday a little better by sharing some of my favorite things that I currently enjoy.

Maybe you like some of the same things?  I would love for you to share some of your favorite things with me. Just leave a comment at the end of this post with your thoughts, favorites, or even dislikes.  

 I hope this post makes your Monday brighter!


{love this room}
thegirlwiththelittlecurl.tumblr.com
this room makes me envious...from the frames, headboard, desk, to the heels on every step. There is something so perfect about every piece in this room

{reading a good book at the pool or beach}
found on pintrest via user


{powdered sugar lace cupcakes}
blog.craftzine.com

{this quote explains my love for travel}
1-derful-coffee.tumblr.com

{I love this animal and how can you not with this picture?}
piccsy.com

{not only do I love vintage trunks but especially ones going to Hogwarts}
inspirationlane.tumblr.com

{one of my favorite movies right now}
minimalmovieposters.tumblr.com

{coconut macaroons...mmm}
deliciouslyorganic.net

{love a good fashion book and I also love to use them to decorate my room}
www.cupcakesandcashmere.com
{favorite candy right here}
google.com

{how amazing is this jewelry stand!?!}
weheartit.com

{I couldn't have put it better}
found on pintrest via user

No comments:

Post a Comment