Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sharing a little inspiration

I am going to keep this post short and sweet... In order to keep my creative mind going, I constantly look to fashion blogs and images to help inspire my life, aspirations, and even my job. Here are a few photos that have inspired me recently.

{sweet denim perfection}
whattopin.com

{love a fancy dress with combat boots}
lookbook.nu

{Paris in the spring}
etsy.com

{black gown in a crowded room}
zsazsabellagio.blogspot.com

{pink hair}
laceandtea.com

{a great place to be in NY}
weheartit.com

{be yourself, be original}
prettystuff.tumblr.com

[denim & tulle}
tumblr.com

{a Jason Wu LND (little navy dress)}
fromme-toyou.tumblr.com

{fashion photography in a fashion capital}
rowdyraider.tumblr.com

{one of my favorite places}
found on pintrest via anonymous user

{my future view at fashion week...someday}
witanddelight.tumblr.com

{I am a total dreamer...and I dream big}
etsy.com
{fashion is ART}
prettystuff.tumblr.com

1 comment: