Tuesday, May 8, 2012

L + D Scotti Wedding!

I still can't believe my best friend is married!!! But I am so happy for Mr. and Mrs. Scotti and their new life together as husband and wife. Lauren has been a dear friend of mine since freshman year of high school and to see her so happy is all a best friend could want.

The wedding was so beautiful and lots of fun! Lauren did such a good job putting it together. It was awesome seeing her vision become reality for one of the most exciting days of her life.

Here are a few photos that I took from the wedding day.


{the day has arrived}

{the bride and I - notice the antler placement haha!}

{The Gillmore's with their new son in law}

{The Gillmore's Family + their newest member}

{Miss Tawnee}

{Nicole looking beautiful}

{Jamie and I}

{Nicole and I}

{Dillon being Dillon}

{such a perfect cake}

{so beautiful}

{old wedding photos of the bride and groom's parents and grandparents}




{my bouquet}

{my roommate (Natasha) and I - Maids of Honor}

{Mother of the Bride}

{bridesmaids - Nicole, Kristen, Lauren P. and I}

{putting on the veil}

{so beautiful and perfect}

{gorgeous}

{Hannah and Natasha}

{my favorite picture - The beautiful bride and I}

{Mom and I - sorry for the blurriness}

{father/daughter dance - so precious}

Love you Lauren! Your day was perfect and I hope you enjoyed every minute of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment