Monday, February 20, 2012

Mind the Gap

Happy Monday Everyone!

Today I thought that I would share some photos from my London trip last year. Like I mentioned in my Paris post; sometimes I like to look back at my photos to acquire some inspiration at work. I just so happened to stumble across these photos recently and felt like sharing what inspired me today.

There was something about London that captured my attention...I don't know if it was the history, art, people, or whole experience. Even though I was only there for a week I felt like London was a second home for me.

Some of my favorite places that I went to while I was there were Piccadilly Circus, Camden Market, Harrods, all the museums, and quaint pubs at every corner. I absolutely adored London and I hope this inspires you to travel there as well. Enjoy!



{Gotta love that!}






{Does this look familiar to anyone? - Millennium Bridge}

{Shakespeare's Globe Theater}

{I couldn't resist taking this photo - Outfit all from Nordstrom}

{The famous Tower Bridge}


{At the time this was the Olympic Games countdown}


{Fish and chips - Outfit from Nordstrom}

{Westminster Abbey}

{The London Eye}

{Big Ben}

{The garden in front of Buckingham Palace}

{A gaurd at the Buckingham Palace}

{Tea at Laduree- A must do in London}

{My macaroons lemon, strawberry, and caramel...So yummy}
{The most amazing mall Harrod's}

{The best place to get all your souvenirs! A very fun market to enjoy}

{My thoughts exactly when leaving Camden Market}

{Platform 9 ¾ of course!}

{My lunch while overlooking the Kensington Gardens}

{Displays in front of the Yohji Yamamoto exhibit... A-MAZING!!!}


{Pretty amazing}

{Piccadilly Circus}

{Sorry about the quality of these next few pictures they are from the History of London Museum}






{British fashion design icon}

Next post will be fashion related... I promise. I couldn't resist straying from fashion a little bit and sharing some of my inspiration. If you are interested in traveling to London please feel free to contact me and I am happy to suggest some great spots to visit.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment