Sunday, February 5, 2012

From Fashion to Interior Design

I decided to take a little break from fashion this week and share my ideas for a room makeover. I decided that it is time to change things up a little bit and I figured this is a fun way to do just that.

My current room is black, white, and red with an old Hollywood theme. My new look will still have the black and white but I have decided to go with a more neutral pallet. My inspiration came from my love for vintage furniture and accent pieces. I also feel that the new look has a sophistication that fits my personality.

Here are some of the pieces I am planning on purchasing and/or finding. Let me know what you think. Maybe when I complete the room transformation I will post some of the before and after shots. Please feel free to send your thoughts and suggestions. I always love to hear the feedback.

{westelm.com}

{mysparrowblog.com}

{found on google}

{etsy.com}

{restorationhardware.com}

{pinkwallpaper.blogspot.com}

{remodelaholic.com}

{worldmarket.com}

{happenstanceca.blogspot.com}

{potterybarn.com}

{Found on etsy.com}

{Urbanoutfitters.com}

{Found on Pintrest}

 {All found at Anthropologie}

{urbanoutfitters.com}



 These photos are not my own I found them at different sites, all of which are posted as the captions for each photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment