Monday, February 13, 2012

Be My Valentine

For Valentine's Day this year I decided to have a couple of girlfriends over for a Valentine's/Singles Awareness Day girls night. In order to make this night fun... I put together a few cocktails, desserts, and games.

So here I am sharing what I put together with you! Just in case you needed any ideas for your own girls night or even putting together a little something for your significant other. I hope you enjoy!

{Supplies found at your local grocery store for chocolate covered strawberries}

{First wash, dry, and place berries on wax paper}

{The final outcome! See below for the last steps}
 Heat chocolate in 30 seconds intervals and stir until chocolate is smooth then dip strawberries into chocolate and place back onto the wax paper.
{Berry Valentine Cocktail}

{Some Pink sparkling wine with a chocolate covered strawberry to complete}

{Cran-Apple berry cocktail}

{For those who don't want any alcohol cranberry lemonade}

{The snack table}

{Chocolate covered strawberries, flowers, kettle corn, and chocolate covered raisins}
 
{Made this banner from scraps of paper I already owned and painted on Happy Valentine's Day}

{Instead of roses I went with some pink and red tulips}

{Supplies needed to make conversation heart drink toothpicks}

{Completed conversation heart drink toothpick}

{Flowers and candles to complete the Valentine's set-up}

{Fun game I have recently discovered called Table Topics picture found on table topics website}



If you have any questions on how I made any of the following please don't hesitate to ask. I hope you may find some of these ideas useful.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

2 comments: