Friday, January 20, 2012

Parisian Inspiration Flashback

Bonjour les amis!

About four years ago I went to Paris, France with my Mom and Grandmother. I was so excited to visit one of the most famous fashion capitals of the world and let's just say... I wasn't disappointed. Paris is a beautiful city full of inspiration.

From time to time, I love to look back and re-live some of the most inspiring moments that I captured during my visit. While most of these photos have little to no fashion in them, the people, city, culture, art, and architecture still impact me the same.

These photos are pictures that I took during my visit. I hope they can be as inspiring to you as they are to me.

Profitez de Paris à travers mes yeux.

The apartment we stayed at (with of a view of the Eiffel Tower!)

Parisian artist

Notre Dame

Notre Dame stained glass

Music Man

La Tour Eiffel at Night

L'arc de Triomphe

Underneath L'arc de Triomphe

View of Avenue Champs-Élysées from L'arc de Triomphe

Only the most famous shopping Avenue in Paris

LOVE!

Also LOVE!
Pretty amazing

Ceiling in L'Opera

Just another view

My dessert at the Eiffel Tower restaurant

Dessert II

View of Paris from the Top of the Eiffel Tower

Le Moulin Rouge
Just your average Parisian plant shop

The wall of Love (I love you written in every language)


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! So jealous you've been to Paris! I'll just have to live vicariously through your photos!

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete