Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ciao!

I made myself a promise when I graduated college to travel and experience the world. Last year I went to London for a week to see a friend studying abroad and I absolutely loved it! I caught the traveling bug and decided next would be Italy.

Now I am not just talking about going to Rome or Venice. I want to see Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, Lake Como, and everything in between. I know that probably isn't possible in a few weeks, but I am determined to see as much as I can.

To demonstrate how serious I am about this Italian adventure I started taking Italian classes. I am about 3 months into these classes and although I couldn't really tell you anything in Italian off the top of my head other than, "Buona sera. Mi chiamo Kaley," I have learned to read it quite well.

As I continue to learn Italian I have been inspired by these photos and wanted to share them with you. And of course, I had to include some fashion inspiration of looks that I would love to put together for my trip.

Piacere!
(Found on Pintrest)

(pinmarklet)

(pinmarklet)

(cupcakesandcashmere.com)

(wisuella.tumblr.comwisuella.tumblr.com)

(charlotteromance.tumblr.com)

(Found on Pintrest)

(pinmarklet)

(cupcakesandcashmere.com)

(Found on Pintrest)

(Found on Pintrest)

(Found on Pintrest)

(cupcakesandcashmere.com)

(atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com)
These photos are not my own. I found them on pintrest. If you want to check out the link click underneath the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment