Thursday, March 20, 2014

Black & White with a POP of Color!

I am continuing this week with another black and white look but adding a little bit of color into the mix. I decided to pair my cropped stripe shirt (Nordstrom, Savvy) with a grey cut off vest (Nordstrom Rack), and a black leather high waisted skirt (Nordstrom, Savvy). To bring in a little color, I added a bright pink lip (MAC, Candy Yum Yum) and some periwinkle suede shoes (Nordstrom, BP).

This relatively simple outfit gets its edge from the details. And by details I mean the zippers, frayed sleeves on the vest, and accessories. Remember, you don't have to layer on accessories or other fashion pieces. Keep your look simple and focus on the details that make your look, POP! How will you style your black and white look?

Happy Styling!













 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment