Thursday, March 6, 2014

All about them Overalls!

Its day 2 of stripes for this week! Overalls have been a fashion trend that even I have repeated from my past. I use to wear them all the time in middle school and now I am wearing them again. It's kind of fun reinventing a new way to wear something you once wore before.
 
I decided that I would wear my overalls (Nordstrom) with an off the shoulder cropped stripe top (Target) for this post. I added a leather jacket, some ankle strap wedges, and lip color to pull the look all together. I kept the look fairly simple and let the stripes and overalls speak for themselves.
 
How will you wear stripes with overalls? Or just overalls? Give them a chance, you might find that it's a trend you can bring back too.
 
Happy Styling!

 





























                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment