Thursday, February 20, 2014

Shades of Blue

It's always easy to dress up a simple outfit with a pair of heels and a unique statement necklace. And for this post I decided to do just that, but in shades of blue. What would have been a lose fitting collared shirt and jeans, became something more with a few embellishments. The best way to accomplish this with any outfit is, looking for one of two pieces that add a pop of color or even a little sparkle.

For my look here I wore a blue striped collared shirt over a navy bralette and a pair of cuffed jeans. I then added an iridescent statement necklace and a pair of periwinkle blue suede shoes.

How will you wear shade of blue? Or give a simple look something extra for that "notice me" factor? You never know until you try.

Happy Styling!

 













 







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment