Monday, February 17, 2014

More Orange, Morange!

With the weather heating up, I had to throw a pair of shorts into this weeks blog mix. I also had to add some morange (red orange) one of my favorite colors for spring and summer.
 
For this look I paired my lace morage top (Savvy department from Nordstrom) with a black brallet (Target), grey cut-off vest (Nordstrom Rack), black shorts (Savvy department from Nordstrom), mixed metal clutch (BCBG), Ray Bans, and black heels (Steve Madden).
 
This outfit is perfect for a night out or switch the heels out for wedges of sandals and it's interchangeable for a day out and about. How are you going to wear this fun color? Or work a pair of shorts and heels? You'll never know until you try!
 
Happy Styling!
 














                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment