Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Leather Trim and Metallic Brocade

I saw this dress at work the other day and just knew I had to have it. Of course, It didn't help that when I tried it on, it fit like a glove. Needless to say, I think it was money well spent! You can currently find it at Nordstrom in the Savvy department.

This dress in particular caught my attention because it looks like something by Alexander McQueen (one of my favorite designers). I absolutely love the leather trim and thought that the combination of the leather and brocade print was genius. The dress also has sheer panels in the front and back to keep the dress from looking too traditional and gives it an edge.

In the following look I paired the dress with strappy wedges, a gold statement ring,  a pair of gold/black earrings, and bold lip. You could also add a blazer, leather jacket, or wear a sheer collared shirt underneath the dress to complete the look. Keep the accessories simple, the dress speaks for itself and doesn't need much to look amazing. If you wanted to dress the look down even more wear the dress with a pair of boots or booties. I hope you like the look and HAPPY STYLING!




 
 


 
 


 
 


 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment