Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Let the Florals Continue, Romper Style!

Summer is fast approaching and it's time to show off those legs in the romper that seems to be making another comeback. I just recently bought this floral romper from Nordstrom and couldn't resist showing off its versatility.

Not only is the print fun, but also on trend with the abundance of florals popping up everywhere. I love this one in particular because of its neutral pallet which can be accentuated with a pop of color, but can also stand boldly on its own.

I decided to show three different looks In this post. One is a casual, perfect for a spring or summer day. In this look I used the coral blazer as my pop of color and paired it back to a casual black wedge and Panama hat.

The other look is a little more dressy and perfect for a date or night out with the girls. I used the bright coral lips and shoes as my pop of color here. The leather jacket gives the romper a little more edge and sophistication. And to tie it all together i added some gold jewelry.

Lastly, I have the romper on its own to show off its stand alone ability. I just added a simple black wedge to keep the focus on the dress.

Outfit details included in the captions. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. And may this inspire you to work the romper into your fashionable future! Happy styling!


{bow detail}


{my black wedge sandals from Target and toes are OPI Lucky Lavender}

{chain cuff from Nordstrom}

{pop of color heels - Zara}


{all three looks - romper by itself, casual romper look, and dressed up romper look}

No comments:

Post a Comment