Thursday, April 25, 2013

Florence, You Stole My Heart!

By the title of this post, I think it is easy to tell that Florence was my favorite city. I don't really know how to explain, other than the fact that I just knew that Florence and I were meant to meet.

The food here was AMAZING! And the art, architecture, fashion, people, and pretty much the entire city had me wanting more.

Some of my favorite moments were here and I relive them every time I look through these photos. I would highly recommend Florence to anyone that enjoys a romantic city, with a niche for fashion, and an array of youthful people from all over the world.

Here are some of my photos from Florence. I hope I was able to capture and share the true essence of what I feel Florence embodies. Enjoy!







































































No comments:

Post a Comment