Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Two Weeks of Clothes in One Carry-on to Italy

Since I am leaving for Italy tomorrow, I thought I might share how I packed 14 different outfits and 2 night out looks into one carry-on. This was not an easy task but I was determined to make it happen.

Some tips to being successful with this are...
  • Pack accessories that will help change up looks without taking up lots of space (for example: scarves, hats, jewelry)
  • Bring clothes that can be interchangeable (notice that I use certain pieces multiple times)
  • Wear your largest/bulkiest items on the plane so that you have a little more space to work with
  • And remember to leave some room for shopping!
Now I don't plan on wearing these outfits in the order of which I am posting them. In fact, I probably will mix them up when I am there based on weather, the activities, and my own personal fashion feeling for the day. I apologize for the quality of these images, but hopefully you get the basic idea of each outfit. I hope this helps fellow fashionista travelers pack lightly and still look stylish. Enjoy!








{side note: this will be worn with some textured tights}








{tights are  included with this look}




{Day outfit worn with tights}


{to the night outfit worn with tights as well}








{looks great with a textured pair of tights}


{another night look to be worn with sheer tights}


2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with your combinations; can i hire you out to pack for my next trip!? haha. But seriously, this could be a side business! Also loving your black over-the-knee boots...where you find those gems? - Joelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you packing so many shoes...and so many large pairs of boots....for one carry on bag? I find it hard to pack more than a few pairs of small shoes when I travel. Can you do a post on how you pack your bag and what kind of bag you use? Color me IMPRESSED!

    ReplyDelete