Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Little Italian Inspiration

Can't believe the trip I have been planning for 2 years is only 10 days away!!! To get myself all pumped up, I found a little Italian inspiration. The more I looked at photos, the more I found myself in awe of how amazing the cities in Italy are; and how lucky I am to have the opportunity to see them.

Here is a little taste of the things I plan to do and see while there. I hope this inspires someone else to book their next trip here. I plan to post many pictures upon my return as well, so keep posted!

Ciao!

{Milan}

flickr.com


{Rome}
500px.com

{Florence}
toptraveleurope.net

{Tuscany}
4inspireddesign.com

{Cappuccino Italian style}
google.com

{Sienna}
imgfave.com

{Rome}
etsy.com

{Milan Fashion Week Spring 2013}
harpersbazaar.com

{Just love this whole look}
leeoliveira.com

{so beyond excited for food like this}
flickr.com

{Sienna - city view}
italyphotography.com

{Venice}
flickr.com

{I will be eating this everyday!}
mowielicious.com

{Another amazing Milan fashion week moment! Can't get enough of the color pop}
vogue.mx

{Excited to see Men take fashion to another level in Florence}
wearethemarket.tumblr.com

{Lake Como}
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk1b4dsndE1qb62c4o1_500.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment