Thursday, August 30, 2012

Craving Fall!

Fall is around the corner and I am Craving it! Even though I love the beautiful warm weather of California... I truly love the fall season.

As a stylist I love to layer and style the clothing that fall brings. I find myself always pushing into the next season sooner than most, because I am always surrounded by the clothes of the season to come. For example, I see sweaters, scarves, gloves, jackets and boots everywhere I turn (at work) and I want nothing more than to start wearing my fantastic fall layers but... the weather here thinks otherwise.

Fashion isn't all I love about fall... I absolutely love the fall holidays, Halloween and Thanksgiving. Halloween is the one time of year that I get to be anyone else that I want and eat lots of candy! Then Thanksgiving means time with family and eating! Lots of eating!

Another perk to Fall this year is my upcoming trip to Boston. I have been to Boston many times but never in the Fall and I am so excited. I get to experience Boston when the leaves are changing and see my family that lives there. There will probably be a post to follow with my pictures from my trip. I can't wait to share my adventure.

In the meantime... Here are some of my fall cravings. Enjoy!

{layers, layers, and more layers}
witanddelight.tumblr.com
 


{Burgundy lips}
Found on google.com
{Burgundy nails}
from beautylish.com
 

{CAPE paired with leather dress, colored tights, and colorful scarf}
freepeople.com


{all about the hats- Kenzo wool hats}
mentalstability.tumblr.com

{Boston in the fall}
squidoo.com
{Boston brownstone in the fall}
sarahwinchester.wordpress.com
 
{pumpkins and squash}
homemadesimple.com
 
{cozy socks are my favorite part of fall}
theberry.com

{Burberry umbrellas, coats, gloves and booties}
witanddelight.tumblr.com

{love this casual cool fall look in rich fall hues}
cdn05.dayviews.com

{love this coat paired with the chunky knit colorful scarf}
philltaylorblog.blogspot.com

{love everything about this outfit for fall. Leather jacket, dress, burgundy tights, booties, and floppy hat}
freepeople.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kaley! Perfect post! I am craving fall to the point where boots and chunky sweaters are consuming me! :)

    ReplyDelete